Please take a moment to have a look at our forthcoming events. As well as being an award winning wedding venue, we cater for many other private functions and special events to keep you coming back to Ye Olde Plough House.
Here are the latest events that we will be running in 2020 and we will continue to add further events throughout the year. Whether you are looking to celebrate a special occasion or have a great time out we very much look forwarding to serving you very shortly.
Sunday Carvery £9.95pp, available from 1pm, booking advisable. Children under £10.00 £8.00pp (two course)
Afternoon Tea available every Sunday from 6th September 12.30pm – 3.00pm £18.95pp Booking is required
To book, please contact us on: 01375 891592 or email email@example.com
Sunday 24th Jan 2021
Sunday Lunch with Entertainment - Alton Edwards Soul & Motown Tribute
£25.00 per person
Parties of 20 and over are required to pre order their meals 7 days in advance £10.00 deposit per person required on booking, £5.00 deposit per child on booking.
Friday 26th February 2021
The Official Comedy Club
Comedy and Curry Night. 3 Top Stand-up Comedians as seen on TV. £25.50 per person
Payment in full on booking. Arrival 7.00pm, food served 8.00pm. Show starts at 9.00pm
Friday 26th March 2021
Tina Turner Tribute
Enjoy a two course meal with entertainment. Arrival 7.30pm sit down 8.00pm – dancing until 1.00am. £30.00 per person
Payment in full on booking.
Saturday 1st May 2021
Only Fools and Horses Comedy Dinner Show
Lovely Jubbly! The Only Fools & Horses Comedy Dinner Show is an interactive dinner show where the audience dine in Del Boy's very own restaurant.
You will simply love this hilarious tribute featuring all of your favourite bits from the classic sitcom. There's everything from Batman and Robin to blow up dolls, from hooky goods to club singer, Tony Angelino's infamous performance of 'Crying'.
Del Boy's up to his old tricks, Rodney's on the run from Damien, Trigger's lost his broom and Uncle Albert's desperate to sing his sea shanty.Classic comedy chaos as only the Trotters could serve up. You know it makes sense.
7pm arrival, 7.30pm sit down, 11pm carriages
£35 per person
£15 per person non refundable deposit on bookingMenu
- Vegetable Soup
- Truffle roasted supreme of chicken served with potato rosti & selection of vegetables
- Luxury nut roast with potato rosti & sauted savoy cabbage
- Salted caramel cheesecake
- Deposits are payable on booking, all deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Groups over 20 will be required to pre-order their meals seven days in advance
- If your party numbers reduce once deposits have been paid, then deposits for those guests will be non-refundable
- All final balances are due no later than 21 days prior to the event taking place or as stated. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled and no monies will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, the venue must be notified in writing, and the deposit will be retained by the venue.
- If a cancellation is made less than 6 weeks prior to the event, then the full balance will remain payable. Some guests may have special dietary requirements and we will do our utmost to accommodate them (the venue must be notified
- 3 weeks prior to the event) the menu’s published in the brochure and on the website are set and menu options can not be substituted.
- The venue reserves the right to change menus, if necessary without prior notice.
- All details are correct at the time of going to print but may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Ye Olde Plough House accept no responsibility whatsoever for guests property whilst on the premises, inside or outside of the building.
- All bars will close at 11.45pm, all drinks must be consumed within 45minutes after the bar closing time.
- Smart casual dress is a minimum requirement on all events. No blue denim or trainers and gentlemen are required to wear a shirt with collar.
- The management of the venue reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue. In addition the venue reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable behaviour. Ye Olde Plough House operates a zero tolerance policy to unsociable behaviour to other guests and employees.