At Ye Olde Plough House, our experience in hosting proms, combined with our picturesque venue makes us the ideal place to hold your Prom celebration!
With packages starting from as little as £20 per head, we have something to suit all school, college and sixth form leavers. For a formal sit down meal, we can cater for a maximum of 250 guests in our Monks Barn.
Arrive in style with a red carpet entrance, and enjoy our beautiful landscaped gardens—the perfect setting for your photographs and celebrations. You will then be invited inside to eat, drink and dance the night away with our Resident DJ.
Download our Prom Nights Brochure here
- Sparkling Orange on Arrival
- 3 Course Meal
- Chair sash (colour of your choice)
- Disco & DJ
- Prom King & Queen Thrones
Garlic Bread or Nachos with Salsa, Sour Cream and Cheese
Roast Chicken with Garlic Roast Potatoes, Peas & Sweetcorn OR Mediterranean Pasta Bake (v)
Strawberry Cheesecake OR Chocolate Fudge Cake
(You will be required to choose the same starter, main and dessert option for all)
- Something a little more informal…
- Sparkling Orange on Arrival
Nachos with Salsa and Sour Cream,
American Style Sweet cart with a Selection of Retro Sweets!
Unlimited Soft Drinks
£10.00 per head (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Lemonade & Cordials)
White Chair Cover
£1.00 per chair
£175.00 (With a selection of 10 sweets, caters for 100 guests)
94 Krispy Kremes - £170.00
94 standard doughnuts - £100.00
Balloon Net with Balloons
PROM in 4ft LIGHT UP Letters
Any Light up letter/Number
Luxury Flower Wall
(with PROM 2020 Hoop)
Giant Lightbox (4ftx4ft) Personalised with a message of your choice
Monday—Thursday No Minimum number. (if numbers are below 100 guests the DJ is payable at the cost of £250.00)
(Please note if your party doesn't reach the numbers above, you will be liable to pay for the minimum amount of guests stated.)
A deposit of £400.00 will be required to confirm the booking (Please note all deposits are non-refundable.)
Door Staff are required at an additional charge of £100.00 each.
(Minimum of 2 door staff required— if your numbers exceed 150, an additional member will be required.)
Please note all of our Door Staff are SIA registered, and are permitted to search pupils.
- £400.00 Deposit required to secure booking (non refundable and non transferable.)
- All payments & food orders and table plans to be submitted 10 days prior to the event.
- Minimum Numbers must be adhered to, or supplement charges will apply.
- No food or drink to be bought onto the premises.
- Security reserve the right to search students and confiscate any prohibited items.
- Access to the function room is from 4pm unless agreed otherwise with Events Team
- All prices are inclusive of the current rate of VAT.
- Packages are on the basis you select 1 starter, 1 main and 1 dessert option for all guests.
- If you require the provision of a sweetie table, chocolate fountain or external chair covers, then you will require Ye Olde Plough House’s permission to do so.
- We do not allow outside suppliers for Light up letters, sweetcart or Chocolate Fountains